Our educators are more than just Teachers. They are a part of your family.
If you are trying to decide how to bring Teachers into your Home, having someone you trust is important. Tutoring and afterschool programs may be considered “supplemental educational services” under the No Child Left Behind act but we regard them as a way to tell your child “I Love You”
Talk to Us about how to bring Teachers to your Home
Life in Las Vegas is so hectic. I’m trying to work and bring up my children and now they are not at school it’s driving me crazy!Every parent ever 😉
Bringing our Teachers to You takes some that pressure away.
Teachers 2 You enjoy making learning fun with interactive games and hands-on activities. We have had great results with our students and Parents are always overjoyed with the results.
When does a child need a tutor?
There are many different reasons why children receive tutoring. According to CCLD, hundreds of thousands of children having difficulty with a subject in school are currently being tutored in the United States. The following are among the reasons:
- Many students didn’t master basic skills which need to be re-taught to them.
- Some have a learning disability which poses challenges to the mastery of information and slows down progress in school.
- Others have weak organizational skills which result in difficulty with keeping on schedule with studying and completing assignments.
- Some students have medical, social, emotional, behavioral, and/or family problems.
- Some students still others simply desire to get ahead.
Whatever the reason, tutors can both reinforce subjects that are taught in school and teach students how to work independently. Students often become more self-confident after working with a tutor.